The Remaster® Outdoor Raised Floor is designed for weather-exposed areas such as circulation spaces in common areas of buildings and balconies.
- Allows you to create a system for rainwater retention, functioning as a small underfloor cistern.
- It has easy maintenance. In the event of a leak, the slab can be accessed by shifting the liner to release the plastic panel.
- It uses thermoplastic polypropylene from recycled raw material (discarded plastic) and 100% recyclable.
- It has proven resistance by the Falcão Bauer Institute according to ABNT NBR 15.575-3 / 13 – Housing Buildings – Performance.
- When used on balconies, it favors the integration of the outdoor area with the interiors.
- Ensures alignment of plates throughout use (4mm).
- Better stability between plates that is maintained through the solution’s component set interlocking system, not requiring the use of cork on plates and or mandatory periodic maintenance.
- With the use of raised floor in outdoor areas, it does not happen to create puddles as in the traditional way, thus avoiding accidents and maintaining an incomparable aesthetic.